ORGANIC VINEYARDS AND WINERY FOR SALE IN AMALFI COAST
On the hills overlooking the splendid area just outside Maiori, overlooking the sea and with a splendid view, an organic winery with 6 ha of vineyards, 2 ha of olive groves and 2 ha of lemon groves.
It is spread over various levels with the typical terraces characterizing the Amalfi Coast, well connected to each other and cultivated in all areas, making the most of the potential of the land.
Scattered throughout the property are various stone and masonry buildings (464 sqm), mostly to be recovered and restored, which could serve as a starting point for the creation of an accommodation business on the property (agritourism or rural tourism). The cellar (150 square meters) is located in the upper part of the company and houses the various rooms for the processing and transformation of the company’s grapes.
– Building N ° 1 (61 sqm) is a two-storey building to be restored. On the ground floor (29 sqm) it is possible to obtain a small apartment with a garden (15 sqm). The attic is not practicable but could be used as a warehouse / storage.
– Building N ° 2 (35 sqm) is a two-storey building where a small apartment on the first upper floor (18 sqm) with cellar (17 sqm) could be obtained. The attic is not viable but could be used as a warehouse / storage / attic. On the outside, the building has a pool that could be converted into a swimming pool.
– Building N ° 3 (62 sqm) is a two-storey building. On the lower floor (13 sqm) there is a cellar while on the upper floor an apartment (49 sqm) could be built. The attic and the mezzanine of the building are not practicable but could be used as a deposit. Outside we find a canopy (about 35 square meters) and a tank (the possibility of conversion into a swimming pool is not guaranteed).
– Building N ° 4 (116 sqm) is a large two-storey building. On the lower floor there is a cellar (53 sq m) while on the upper one it is possible to obtain an apartment (63 sq m) with a loft and attic that are not practicable. The upper floor provides access to the covered balcony (18 sqm) while outside there is a wood-burning oven and a cistern (the possibility of conversion into a swimming pool is not guaranteed).
– Building N ° 5 (44 sqm) is a cellar with an external tank and a masonry tank for pressing grapes.
– Building N ° 6 (22 sqm) is currently used as a shelter for animals, but could potentially be converted into a residential unit.
– Building N ° 7 (23 sqm) could be renovated and used as a residential unit. Of the two cisterns pertaining to the building, the smaller one upstream can be converted into a swimming pool for the use of the house.
– Building N ° 8 (21 sqm) is currently used as a tool shed (14 sqm) and animal shelter. The depot could be converted into a small housing unit.
– Building N ° 9 (30 sqm) is structured on two floors and consists of a residential portion on two floors (27 sqm) and a stall for the animals (3 sqm). Outside, the building has a courtyard (27 square meters).
– Building N ° 10 (50 sqm) is a large two-storey building that includes a cellar on the lower floor (14 sqm) and a residential unit on the upper floor (36 sqm). The attic and the mezzanine are not habitable but could be used as a storage / warehouse. Outside there is a pergola (30 sqm).
The property is currently operating as a farm producing wine, oil, jams, lemons and liqueurs. The renovation of the various buildings along the slope would allow their conversion into small housing units that could be rented to the many tourists and vacationers who flock to the Amalfi Coast every year, guaranteeing an increase in income for the company.
The agricultural activities could also act as an educational path for visitors, a way to introduce the very particular cultivation system needed in this area and the production processes involving wine, oil, jams and liqueurs.
From the company you can quickly reach the town center where you will find all the services and connecting roads to the main cities (Amalfi, Positano, Salerno, Naples …)
For info and visits contact Stefania Topi (+39) 3356822470 – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Size 614 m2
Land Size 2.200 m2